[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] Keyboard
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] Keyboard
- From: Christophe Strobbe <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2011 11:17:53 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
At 00:39 4-8-2011, Jean-Philippe MENGUAL wrote:
When I run libreoffice, to access to Tools menu (Outils in French), I
can press alt+t. In Writer, or Calc, this combination opens nothing.
Are you using LibreOffice on Linux?
On Windows XP, Alt+t opens the Tools menu in both Writer and Calc (with
the English-UK user interface). Alt+O opens the Format menu. I also
checked this in the English-USA interface.
When I change the interface language to French, Alt+o opens the
Outils menu, both in Writer and in Calc. Alt+t opens Format.
++o opens the Format menu. No letters of the word "Tools" or "Outils",
pressed with Alt, open the menu: I tried alt+O, U, T, I, L, S.. In OOo,
alt+t opens format, alt+O opens Tools. Is it a bug? Could we improve
that, with more relevant letters and/or a binding for this menu? Should
Can we get some feedback about the systems that are affected by this issue?
Thanks for your feedback.
K.U.Leuven - Dept. of Electrical Engineering - SCD
Research Group on Document Architectures
Kasteelpark Arenberg 10 bus 2442
tel: +32 16 32 85 51
Open source for accessibility: results from the AEGIS project www.aegis-project.eu
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/accessibility/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] Keyboard||Jean-Philippe MENGUAL <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-accessibility] Keyboard||Jean-Philippe MENGUAL <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] Setting up accessibility for screen reader
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] Keyboard
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-accessibility] Keyboard
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] Keyboard